Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Fast paced accounting department is seeking an accountant with attention to detail, ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines with accuracy. Requires experience in preparation of multi-currency consolidated financial statements a must. Important to possess professional verbal and written communication skills. This position is permanently remote.
What you'll do:
- Preparing consolidating/consolidated financial statements
- Reconcile Intercompany and FX translation gain/loss
- Balance sheet account reconciliation and prepare journal entries for month/quarter and annual close
- Maintain GL, Chart of Accounts, Intercompany
- Liaison to auditors, tax accountant and other financial consultants
- Assist with government agency compliance
- Understanding of Sales & Use Tax, Personal Property Tax
- Experience in cash management and treasury functions
Who you are:
- Requires a degree in Accounting or Business Administration with emphasis in Finance. CPA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a desire to grow with a fast growing start-up company
- Strong Excel knowledge required and experience with Netsuite a plus
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.