First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Heres what that would mean for you in the Senior Accountant role.
- Youll contribute to our vision and mission by shaping, building, and managing the accounting function of the company. Youll be a key player on our lean finance team to support the rapidly growing company as business scales.
- Youll own activities in accordance with the monthly close timeline and adherence to US GAAP, primarily in the area of revenue accounting.
- Youll own the full order-to-cash process from monthly invoicing to balance sheet reconciliations to cash collections.
- Youll own GL entries and account reconciliations including classification of short and long-term deferred revenue and revenue accruals.
- Youll act as the key point of contact for revenue accounting for the annual financial statement audit and take on other ad-hoc projects.
- Youll report to the Senior Director, Corporate Controller in the Finance Department within the General & Administrative Division.
Respect: How Youll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll use your 5+ years of experience in a progressive accounting role, preferably with a CPA and experience in public accounting to:
- Bring and share core knowledge of US GAAP revenue accounting.
- Work cross functionally with several department leads and team members including sales, professional services, and FP&A.
- Review sales contracts to ensure appropriate revenue recognition in accordance with company policy.
- Complete month-end and year-end close activities. Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and other analyses as needed.
- Performing audit requests and special projects as required.
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as FP&A, sales and services to ensure appropriate invoicing, revenue recognition and cash collections are performed
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- Youre able to be resourceful and deliver on a variety of initiatives from the Corporate Controller.
- You demonstrate the ability to accurately record financial information on a timely basis.
- You gain a deep understanding of Kyruuss revenue arrangements with customers and can communicate accounting conclusions to key stakeholders.
- You operate with urgency, managing and meeting deadlines for all assigned responsibilities.
- You approach work with curiosity, always looking for opportunities to offer improvements and insights
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Accountant role can move in a linear career path leading to two tracks - individual contributor and management. From there, Kyruuvians likely grow into a Manager, Accounting position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where Youll Go From Here
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.