SS&C Intralinks is a financial technology provider of SaaS solutions for the global banking, deal making and capital markets communities. Intralinks was acquired in November 2018 by SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc., a public company and global provder of financial services software and software-enabled services. The Senior Accountant will be a key player in the monthly financial close process and support the accounting team in the day to day responsibilities.
About the Team
The Controllership Team is chartered with providing critical business information on a timely basis to ensure optimal efficiency in decision making for the organization. The Controllership team acts as the trusted source of all actual financial information and prepares actual financial results on both a U.S. GAAP and management reporting basis. The Accounting team drives the monthly financial close process and is responsible for the preparation of monthly consolidated financials.
- Owner of various expense areas during the monthly close process
- Prepare various account analyses and book monthly accruals
- Prepare capitalized software schedule, calculations, and related reconciliations
- Review and post fixed assets, update assets as needed, review of WIP assets
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and supporting schedules
- Prepare month end expense analyses explaining key variances and related journal entries.
- Support Accounting team with various ad-hoc analyses and management reporting
- Participate in the quarterly financial statement reviews
- Assist with SOX compliance, the year-end audit and local statutory audits
- Identify and help implement key process and system improvements
- Support ERP Implementation
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting and reporting requirements
- Experience with Workday or other SaaS-based systems a plus
- Innovative self-starter capable of working independently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Analytical with well-developed problem-solving skills
years of experience
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience
- BS/BA in Accounting
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.