Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is seeking an Accounting Manager who will have a significant role in the month end close. Your goal will be to aid in the output of timely and accurate financial statements. This is a key, hands-on role where you will work with colleagues across the organization. You will have excellent attention to detail and a genuine passion for learning.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations
- Conduct month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings and reporting and performs high-level inquiries/reviews as necessary to ensure accuracy and consistency of reported data.
- Help prepare year-end US GAAP financial statements and footnotes.
- Assist in support of external audit, including preparation of audit requests and ongoing support.
- Provide support as needed to department and business managers.
- Work with other teams to improve financial processes in support of an efficient and accurate close
- Supporting new processes and continue to monitor and submit changes to automate rules
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the team, including various projects, as needed.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and strong attention to details
- Must have experience in Microsoft applications, particularly MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Oracle NetSuite experience is preferred
- Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills is a must
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask is a valuable asset
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a larger functional team