SS&C Intralinks is a cloud-based financial technology provider for the alternative investments industry. Our platforms facilitate strategic initiatives like mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, investor onboarding and investor reporting by enabling and securing the flow of information and data. We maintain largest industry community of GPs and LPs on our platforms.
SS&C Intralinks offers exciting growth opportunities and the chance to work in a dynamic and fast growing segment of the financial services industry.
Visit us at www.ssctech.com and www.intralinks.com
About the Team
The SS&C Intralinks Alternative Investments sales team targets top tier alternative asset management firms to build relationships, and help clients improve their investor communication/reporting, investor onboarding, marketing efforts, and meet the changing needs of the regulatory environment. This is a collaborative, dynamic team of sales professionals working out of our offices and in the field.
We are seeking a high-energy, motivated Senior Account Executive to represent SS&C Intralinks as we continue to expand our market share as the leading investor relations secure communications provider in the Alternative Investments industry. In this role you will develop and build relationships with key contacts across fund management companies (Investor Relations, Marketing, Technology, C-Level Executives and Partners, Investment Team, and Operating Partners) in order to properly position SS&C Intralinks as a true end-to-end software and secure file collaboration and sharing provider. The Senior Account Executive will be assigned accounts of existing clients and prospects within the territory, with the purpose of growing our footprint in this industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow a successful sales career with a company with proven technology and strong brand awareness.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in target accounts.
- Research key accounts to assess business opportunities.
- Create and manage telephone and email prospecting campaigns for new business.
- Lead solution discovery to understand client requirements, objectives, and priorities.
- Present SS&C Intralinks business solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts, and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short and long-term prospects through our CRM system salesforce.
- Meet agreed monthly/annual performance in both client activity (meetings/demos etc.) and quota achievement.
- Collaborate with other SS&C businesses and sales team on joint/collaborative efforts
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 8+ years of professional experience and 3-4 years of quota bearing experience in software or technology sales
- Strong knowledge of alternative investments and broader financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups required.
- Participate in industry facing business develop and marketing efforts
- Ability to travel 20-50%.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with Software as a Service in Financial Services vertical
- Strong Knowledge of Alternative Investments with a focus on Hedge Fund Managers
- Consistently exceeds monthly and annual quota.
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.