Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industrys top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Senior Account Executive will manage tactical execution of programs as well as manage client relationships relative to those programs. Both direct mail and email programs may be part of the SAE responsibility. The Senior Account Executive will serve as the primary day-to-day contact with clients and coordinate with onsite tactical staff.
- Effectively manage direct marketing programs for client account, including program recommendations, project execution and results analysis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients at appropriate levels.
- Possess minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
- Assist in the generation of presentations, conference reports, program reporting and status reports.
- Work independently and with others as part of a team in a highly organized and detail-oriented manner while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effectively negotiate client and agency needs and desires.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- 3-5 years of Direct Marketing and Email Marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise. MS Project experiences a plus.
- Proven track record in execution of detailed projects and ability to demonstrate critical decision making skills.
- Manage direct marketing programs for one or more client programs, including strategic planning, project execution and results analysis. Strong emphasis on direct mail and email programs.
- Oversee account staff and supervise all activity related to the client account.
- Ensures account profitability. Develop and maintain relationships with clients through daily contact and ensures client satisfaction.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies - experience with major consumer brands and online/ interactive channels preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships and projects
- Knowledge of customer retention process and the ability to analyze processes
- Self directed with a sense of urgency in solving client issues
Examples of Duties:
- Manages execution of projects, delegates tasks and monitors progress to ensure timely, accurate delivery of service
- Develops data processing specifications. Monitors data processing activities and audits output to ensure accuracy.
- Monitors quality control procedures and revises as necessary.
- Uses metrics and reporting tools
- Leads the weekly internal and client status meeting
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From