This role will be responsible for leading one of the Operations teams in Identity & Access Management within CVS Healths Enterprise Information Security org. The individual will manage a team of IAM Security Analysts and Engineers responsible for access provisioning through IAM solutions to mitigate risk and deliver value to the enterprise.
The individual will be a leader with an exceptional track record in IAM Operations and should have a good understanding of IAM technologies, concepts, policies, processes, best practices, and solutions. The individual should also be knowledgeable about broader information security functions, including how IAM mitigates emerging threats. The individual will have experience leading and developing teams and demonstrated experience driving successful Operational initiatives. Responsibilities include:
- Advise and support I&AM management initiatives and collaborate with the I&AM team in support of access provisioning, remediation, increased automation, and implementation of innovative technology
- Partner with IT teams to ensure proper I&AM controls are implemented for existing and new systems
- Develop and continuously mature an experienced and diverse I&AM team
- Drive a culture of Dev Ops adoption for the planning and delivery of I&AM solutions
- Participate in the roadmap and strategic planning with I&AM leadership
- Stay current on security technology and trends in the I&AM space
- Manage a large team supporting complex projects
- Work closely with key stakeholders and partners to drive the implementation of the overall I&AM strategy
- Support and drive key operational components of the Privileged User Management program
Individuals in this role will be experienced in managing and leading I&AM Operations teams and have knowledge of IAM protocols and standards. The ability to drive operational initiatives forward, develop a high performing team, and stakeholder management with exceptional communication will also be key skills for this individual.
* 10+ years of information technology experience
* 8+ years of experience with leadership in an enterprise technology environment
* 8+ years of Technology Operations experience
* 5+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
* Bachelors degree or additional equivalent professional experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.