LeanIX is the leading vendor in Enterprise Architecture Management and is looking for you as a Business Development (BDR) Manager to lead our dedicated and success driven Business Development team. We are focusing on high quality consultative sales processes with a clear focus on outbound lead generation. Our BDR team helps our prospects to recognize LeanIX as the preferred choice for modern and pragmatic EA Management.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- In this role, you'll have the opportunity to design and execute a Business Development plan to grow our footprint in USA
- Drive team success through outbound prospecting efforts
- Ensure quality of sales opportunities as you contribute to a forecasted pipeline
- Build, manage and educate a team of Business Development Reps in North America to get new business opportunities from cold contacts
- Ensure that the Business Development team is following the prospecting process applying the methodology with a high level of activity and the right messaging
- Identify and integrate the best practices from your successful team members
- Explore new hypothesis for business development (different target markets, buyer personas, channels, messaging, team dynamics), test them empirically with the BDR team and make data-driven decisions
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years of experience in leading Business Development and/or Inside Sales, Outbound Sales
- Good communicator who understands customer pain points and delivers business value, understanding of and experience in SaaS/Cloud business essential
- Organizational skills and capability to design processes and work systematically
- Natural leadership skills who coaches and motivates a team
- Efficient in working with a sophisticated technology stack (Salesforce, Outreach or SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator).
- Creativity and analytical skills to bring and test new ideas applying a data-driven methodology
- The ability to harness your intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset to demonstrate drive, show initiative, and create the sense of urgency in acquiring and serving customers
- Fluent in English, Spanish/Portuguese a plus
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.