We are looking for a talented Scrum Master to lead development teams in our Professional Services organization. This role will be based full-time in our Burlington, MA office. In this role, you will provide process definition, agile coaching, re-enforcement and evangelism, as well as daily scrum management for the Customer Engineering team. This is a billable project role.
Who you are:
You are someone who leads by example and you know how to bring out the best in people. You’re not afraid to deal with conflicts. You know when it’s good to say “No” and when to push for more results. You have been a part of a high performance software development team in a software product company.
We are looking for someone to act as a galvanizing force for our whole team in establishing an Agile culture and sharing Agile knowledge across the company.
What you will do:
- Act as Scrum master for 1-3 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to other parts of the company for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters in Professional Services team. Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
- Be an agile culture evangelist within the company.
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
What you bring:
- 2-3 years of experience working in an agile environment, preferably in more than one transformation situations, in a software development team
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken form
More Jobs From