HealthEdge is seeking a Scrum Master for the Professional Services team. This hire will help manage scrum teams for Customer Engineering as well as coach, re-enforce, and evangelize Agile methods. This is a billable project role based in the Burlington, MA office.
Who you are:
You are someone who leads by example and you know how to bring out the best in people. You’re not afraid to deal with conflict. You know when it’s good to say “No” and when to push for more results. You have prior experience working in a high-performance software development team.
What you will do:
We are looking for someone to act as a strong voice in re-enforcing an Agile culture and sharing Agile knowledge across teams.
- Act as Scrum master for 1-3 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Collaborate with other teams in the company for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Work with other scrum masters on the Professional Services team to promote consistent ways of working across teams.
- Be an Agile culture evangelist within the company.
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
What you bring:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an agile environment, preferably in multiple transformation situations on a software development team
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner
- Knowledge and/or experience with Kanban
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills