Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
As a Scrum Master, you will be a servant leader for your team and facilitate delivery across multiple scrum teams using Agile methodologies. You are highly collaborative, approachable and enjoy working with passionate people. You will provide guidance on agile practices and principles to the project team and coach new to agile team members.
- Coach all roles of the project team on Agile behaviors, practices and principles
- Facilitate scrum meetings (daily standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint demo, sprint retros) and other ad-hoc meetings for the team to support decision making and conflict resolution
- Support the product owner and team in grooming, backlog maintenance, prioritization and planning
- Use metrics and data visualization to report progress and support data-driven decision making
- Track and removing impediments enabling team to focus on engineering deliverables
- Surface and help team manage dependencies on supporting, non-agile teams
- Support business analyst functions including creating stories based on conversations with stakeholders, prioritizing work or activities based on stakeholder feedback
- Perform light project administration using project management tools for tracking and reporting on project status/health
What you bring to the party:
- Requires 3-5 years of Cloud Engineering experience , AWS preferred
- Scrum Master Certification - Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMIs Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying scrum principles and practices
- Expertise in Scrum/Agile techniques such as creating epics, stories, estimating, prioritization, backlog grooming, MVP identification, sprint planning, product roadmaps planning, facilitating scrum ceremonies etc.
- Experience coaching new to agile project teams
- Good knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience in Agile tooling suite (JIRA, Confluence etc.)
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience being on multiple scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Experience using Smart Sheets and its integration with JIRA
- Experience with Scrum of Scrums / complex ecosystem
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.