Office Tour Photos
Are you passionate about Agile? Do you want to work with outstanding development teams? Does the idea of creating great experiences that enable small businesses to succeed online sound exciting? Then this job is for you!
This is the chance for an energetic Scrum Master to help our engineering team deliver consistently and delight our customers. You will work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with architects, developers, quality engineers, product managers, and our User Experience group.
What youll do:
- Ensure that the team is applying the scrum principles consistently and accurately while remaining focused on delivering value to our customers
- Provide key partnership, support and education to the teams product owner, development lead and team
- Aggressively remove impediments and remain focused on hitting our sprint commitments
- Build a productive team environment where collaboration and group problem solving is encouraged rather than feared
- Assist with internal and external communication with an emphasis on transparency
Who you are:
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, PMI-ACP) and broad understanding of agile methods including Kanban
- 3+ years of experience performing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory; XP (extreme programming), FDD (Feature Driven Development), and Lean Development
- Proven experience developing lower performing or newly formed teams to a high level of self-sufficiency
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Why youll love us:
- Its all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - theres a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. Were wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet theres going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but hes friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- Its super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From