Join Acoustic’s Corporate Applications team as a trusted expert developer in the Salesforce ecosystem. The Salesforce senior administrator is a key utility player responsible for the overall operation of Acoustic’s Salesforce environments which include all day-to-day administrative tasks, environment management, as well as helping design and develop Salesforce solutions in support of business requests. This is a hands-on role working in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment.
What You'll Do
- Ownership and Resolution of Salesforce system issues and outages.
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system. Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices.
- Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- Performing data loads.
- Participate as part of an Agile team environment.
- Be a trusted advisor to business relationship managers, administrators, and Salesforce supper user stakeholders by providing best practice expert guidance and direction for technical design and implementations in Salesforce.
- Build solutions to Salesforce best practices while using a configuration first approach and recommend code-based solutions where necessary.
- Be an internal subject matter expert on technical aspects of salesforce in Lightning, Apex, VisualForce, triggers, ect working with Admins and architects.
- Responsible for adhering to Salesforce DevOps best practices and working in a professional manner as part of a team, respecting source controls and releases.
- Career focus in Salesforce administration
- 8 plus years administrating Salesforcfe environments
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 plus year in Salesforce customization and software development lifecycle.
- Substantial firsthand experience on previous Salesforce implementation experience.
- Demonstrated mastery of SFDC reporting and analytic capabilities.
- Experience supporting an org that includes code and multiple integrations.
- Experience working in Lightning preferred
- Experience maintaining Data accuracy in Salesforce Org
- Consulting experience and background strongly desired.
- Highly experienced in Salesforce Flows
Nice to Have
Expereince with Salesloft and Gainsight.
Experience with a Saas company is a plus
Consulting experience is plus
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.