Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on solving complex problems, taking ownership, and implementing solutions to address business needs.
The Salesforce Developer will collaborate to design, develop, test, and deliver business solutions, utilizing both commercial and custom-developed software.
The Developer will communicate and interface well with peers and user groups who have varying degrees of technical ability. You must have the ability to understand documented and verbal user requirements and be able to translate these into a technical reality that is efficient, extendable, and maintainable.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a software developer for Sales & Marketing applications, centered around the Salesforce.com platform
- Partner with various product owners and stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Services, and Finance to implement new cloud applications, integrations, and platform enhancements
- Work with middleware platforms to design, develop and deploy integration services that operate efficiently and accurately in a global environment
- Collaboratively design and document system data flows, integration mappings, object models, and other relevant technical aspects of the platform
- BS degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new technologies and methods
Nice to Have
- Prior design, development, or systems integration experience
- Exposure to Salesforce community sites and customer self-service portals
- Experience working with business teams and end-users
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].