iRobot seeks a talented Salesforce Business Systems Analyst who will be responsible for design, Configure, and delivery of Salesforce artifacts. Working as a dedicated Salesforce BSA inside an agile team, this role will be responsible for ensuring that iRobots most critical web features deploy around the globe with best-in-class quality.
- Facilitate discussions with business groups, define their needs and translate these needs into quantifiable business requirements.
- Define current (As-Is) and future (To-Be) scenarios (processes, models, use cases, user stories, plans, and solutions). Work with the team to build consensus among stakeholders to validate and finalize the requirements.
- Identify and analyze simple to complex business processes that require change/improvement.
- Effectively extract and document both system-agnostic and functional business requirements.
- Serve as technical coordinator to ensure all design questions are answered.
- Serve as a liaison between business groups and IT development to clarify requirements.
- Collaborate with IT development team to ensure requirements are properly translated into technical specifications that meet the business needs.
- Work with QA team to create and refine a master test plan that traces business requirements throughout the SDLC.
- Act as a change agent to help ensure that the newly implemented system/process enhances the success of the project.
- Communicate status of deliverables and timelines to interested parties proactively. Document issues thoroughly and escalate issues appropriately.
- Perform gap analysis of requirements against out-of-the-box application/system functionality and suggest best practices solutions.
- Present findings for iterative prototypes, proof of concepts, and case studies.
- Perform some level of Salesforce configurations.
- Facilitate weekly or monthly meetings with business groups and development.
- Able to independently manage small projects when necessary
- Track work progress/status; identify risks and constraints, escalate issues as necessary
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines and reporting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Education: BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business System Analyst supporting sales and/or marketing organization processes and systems.
- Intermediate understanding of Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud & OMS
- Experience working in Sales or Service Operations preferred.
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- Good understanding of core ecommerce concepts with a strong analytical mindset
- Good written and oral communication skills a must