Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team.
The Salesforce Business Analyst participates in all phases of our Salesforce processes including requirement documentation, solution design, unit testing, and project management. The solutions provided can vary from creating/updating approval processes, workflows, validation rules, managing 3rd party AppExchange products, fields and page layout, and various other Salesforce configurations. You should have an advanced understanding of the Salesforce capabilities to ensure the best solution is provided to our stakeholders.
This person is responsible for working with users from all departments internally at all levels within the company. They should be comfortable speaking and presenting for both strategic and tactical items. This role requires organization, initiative, creativity, and the ability to act as a solution consultant for internal stakeholders leveraging our Salesforce technology. They’ll act as a liaison for the business to help translate their requirements into a technical solution.
The ideal candidate has some prior experience in the Salesforce ecosystem and has a desire to learn about our companies Salesforce ecosystem and internal processes. This role will be joining and fun and fast paced team and will be looked at to learn different aspects of technology and internal processes to assist other team members for small and large projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain knowledge of SalesForce.com business processes and requirements as well as documenting the business objectives, use cases, business requirements, and system specifications.
- Administer the configuration and setup of SalesForce.com.
- Manage the help ticket queue of the Business Operations team, assigning work items to the proper subject matter expert as well as handling many of the Salesforce administration work items.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic and advanced support issues as needed when an issue is escalated.
- Learn from and take coaching from some of the senior members of the team
- Strive to be a subject matter expert on Imprivata’s business processes and technology
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, engagement and a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Be a constant learner and show the desire to learn new skills and help in new areas.
- The desire to join a larger team and learn from your peers and teammates
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field
- ~1 year of Salesforce experience
- Proficiency in configuration and functional setup for SalesForce.com
- Experience with Salesforce technical solutions such as workflow rules, process builder, flow designed, validation rules, custom fields, page layouts, Lightning designer and working with AppExchange products.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce CPQ experience is a major plus
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence an outcome
- An instinctive drive and interest to solve problems through building long-term solutions
- A team player with the desire to learn from your peers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.