Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are searching for a Salesforce Business Analyst to support our growing business and advance the value and benefits of information intelligence across our business applications.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
Under the guidance of the Director of Business Systems, you will play a key role in the configuration and design of Salesforce and its offerings. You will implement and maintain Salesforce solutions that balance the business needs with the technical requirements ensuring end-user satisfaction and ease of integration with integrated enterprise systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all processes for a SaaS based organization related to the deployment of Salesforce lead, account and territory management, opportunity, quote, contract, subscription, renewals and sales orders.
- Lead requests for business application enhancements across projects and continuous improvement delivery through functional requirements specification, documentation, and business solutions in collaboration with technical team
- In partnership with business owners and product owners, develop an understanding of business operations, business processes and system requirements, providing Salesforce system expertise related to system configuration, data, integrations, security, and technology.
- Demonstrate superior quality solutions; configure, administer, design, develop, and test and support Salesforce solutions using Salesforce declarative development technologies including discovery of new technologies.
- Provide system solutions utilizing software development lifecycle (SLDC) principles and agile methodology across the Salesforce platform including Force.com, Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, FinancialForce, Heroku, and many integrated applications
- Proactively engage as a business systems partner with marketing, sales, product management, service operations, and finance operations. Provide creative solutions using out of the box application functionality with a focus on minimizing system customization.
- Create all deployment required documentation; process flows, use cases, test scenarios and test scripts, job aides and training guides.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation on business requirements, process flows, technical objects and release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step-by-step order of operations) as well as configuration and solution design.
- Participate in roll out of agile scrum methodology working with scrum master, product owners, architects, developers, analysts, and business owners
- Actively participate in peer solution design process providing ideas and experiences and solution demonstrations
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously with the ability to deliver aggressive timelines aligned to prioritized deliverables.
- BS in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
- 4-5 years of experience in a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst, Administrator, or Implementation Consultant role.
- Experience in deployment of Salesforce and SFDC managed package applications.
- Working knowledge of ERP applications (NetSuite a plus)
- Excellent understanding of all sales and business processes.
- Skilled in assisting business operations to articulate business requirements focused on efficient processes and tools.
- Direct hands-on experience implementing Salesforce applications with a broad scope.
- Experience with working with extended team to provide improved reporting and analytics information with a focus on self-service technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups.
- Experience in agile product delivery working with scrum team and possess the ability to effectively juggle a variety of deliverables at one time
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced and agile team, focused on committed deliverables.
- Commitment to deliver business systems initiatives with attention on customer service and solution quality excellence.
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.