Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Salesforce Administrator will collaborate closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to support, configure, maintain, and improve Toasts CRM platform in support of daily operations and strategic initiatives. The role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of Toasts investment in the Salesforce platform.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work with an agile SCRUM team of Salesforce administrators and architects on the delivery of continuous improvement and strategic project initiatives for Toasts internal teams in GTM and G&A
- Perform org customization of fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects, and applications
- Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration in development, QA, UAT, and production environments
- Collaborate on the evaluation, scoping, and sizing of new development initiatives on product roadmap
- Perform root cause analysis on and resolve prioritized defects
- Collaborate with QA Engineers on the documentation of test cases
- Define and contribute to the design of new/existing applications and interfaces. Provide business solutions analysis. Perform complex problem-solving
- Evaluate requests for new or modified features/functionality to determine feasibility, complexity and time required, and compatibility with current systems and develop proposals to deliver desired solutions
- Follow and enforce the standards and best practices of the Business Systems SDLC
- Assist in the training of new users and nurture the adoption of Salesforce.com skills across the organization
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years salesforce administration experience required
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) certified
- 1+ years experience in Sales Cloud
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and collaborate laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions
Bonus ingredients* (Preferred skills)
- Experience with CPQ, DocuSign, Conga, Marketo, and/or LeanData preferred
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification (ADM211)
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.