Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Salesforce Administrator will collaborate closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to support, configure, maintain, and improve Toasts CRM platform in support of daily operations and strategic initiatives. The role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of Toasts investment in the Salesforce platform.
About this roll* (Responsibilities):
- Work with an agile SCRUM team of Salesforce administrators and architects on the delivery of continuous improvement and strategic project initiatives for Toasts internal teams in Customer Success
- Perform org customization of fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects, and applications
- Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration in development, QA, UAT, and production environments
- Collaborate on the evaluation, scoping, and sizing of new development initiatives on product backlog
- Perform root cause analysis on and resolve prioritized defects
- Collaborate with QA resources on documentation of test cases
- Define and contribute to the design of new/existing applications and interfaces. Provides business solutions analysis. Performs complex problem-solving.
- Evaluates requests for new or modified features/functionality to determine feasibility, complexity and time required and compatibility with current systems and develops proposals to deliver desired solutions.
- Follow and enforce the standards and best practices of the Business Systems SDLC
- Assist in training of new users, and nurture the adoption of Salesforce.com skills across the organization
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years Salesforce.com administration experience required
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) certified
- 1+ years experience in ServiceCloud
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and collaborate laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions.
Bonus ingredients* (Preferred skills)
- Experience with FSL, TaskRay, Einstein ChatBot, Experiences (Communities), and/or OmniChannel preferred
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification (ADM211)
- ServiceCloud Consultant Certification (CRT261)
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.