iboss Cybersecurity has been dedicated to arming organizations with the technology they need to defend against today’s most advanced and complex threats. Our innovative technology and phenomenal growth have been recognized with numerous industry awards including the Deloitte Fast 500 and Ernst Young Entrepreneurs of the Year. Along the way we’ve achieved over 80+ technology patents and a customer retention rate consistently above 98.5%. The best news of all? We want you to join us! We are hiring and inviting talented, entrepreneurially-minded candidates to join our thriving team and be part of our exciting future.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Customize page layouts for standard/custom objects and assign record types.
- Build and manage dashboards, views, reports in Salesforce standard and custom objects.
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories.
- Work with various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Deploy new and manage existing Salesforce apps.
- Identify and recommend areas within Sales, Service, and Customer Success processes that can be improved via systems enhancements and automation.
- Develop workflows and use Process Builder to automate manual processes.
- Provision new users and maintain access permissions settings.
- Run ongoing security and permission access verifications
- Define object- and field-level security. Maintain role hierarchies and sharing rules to restrict access to users.
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance to end users to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Create and maintain Sales Force documentation for training as well as run regular training on the Sales Force platform including new features for employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related technical field experience.
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce.com Administration or Salesforce.com Administrator certification required. Advanced Administrator certification preferred.
- Good understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Experience withservice cloud lightning Hubspot and Pardot preferred.
- Data migration, integration techniques, and tools experience desired.
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CPQ tools such as Hubspot and Pardot.
- Custom objects, custom fields, field dependencies and validation rules.
- Custom record types, page layouts, workflows and approval processes.
- Profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, and implementing role hierarchies for system security design.
- Custom reports, custom report types and dashboard.
- Debugging and resolving workflow related issues.
- Testing and deploying Salesforce custom objects, fields, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and dashboards.
- Salesforce data structures and custom data modeling, including data normalization.
- Data cleanup methods and tools, including standardizing, verifying, de-duplicating, importing and generally manipulating Salesforce data.
- Excellent analytical, technical aptitude and ability to solve problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent work ethic and team-first attitude.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross-team project group with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with a very keen attention to detail.
- Stays current on existing and emerging development tools, platforms, and delivery models.
- Must be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner.
- Always looking to innovate and improve upon existing processes.
- Deeply passionate about helping others.
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Supportive and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Free onsite gym membership
iboss, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, iboss, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.