About the Role
Teikametrics is looking to hire a driven, thoughtful, and empathic Sales Trainer who will have a huge impact on the growth of one of Bostons fastest-growing data-driven eCommerce software companies. The mission of our collaborative and rapidly growing sales organization is to help innovative and accelerate brands and sellers' growth across eCommerce channels like Amazon and Walmart by providing them with a holistic data science-driven software platform that allows them to achieve their full potential.
About the Team
The Teikametrics sales team is built on the foundation that the right balance of fun, energy, excitement, and the relentless pursuit to exceed expectations creates a winning culture. With a no person left behind attitude, everyone works together to help out their teammates so when we win, we win together. This driven group of sales executives will work collaboratively in order to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets by providing technology and solutions on the worlds most competitive marketplaces.
How you can make a difference
Develop a New Hire On-boarding Program for the Sales Team - including, scheduling, coaching (on eCommerce Advertising, Sales best practices, techniques and skills, processes, enablement, etc.)
- Must be catered to both in-person and remote learning styles
Train and develop new Sales Team Members (Business Development Representatives, Account Executive, Sales Manager) to reach consistent success
Measure the success of a team, while catering to each individuals unique learning style, experience, and education in the industry through shortening ramp time for new employees
Continually train the entire team on new features, programs, best practices, etc. Compile feedback, learnings, and best practice to not only share with your colleagues but to further develop your abilities
Partner with the Business Development Representatives, Sales Managers, Account Executives, and Marketing to provide the educational support needed to generate opportunities that fit Teikametrics target customer profile
Become an expert on Teikametrics technology and services as well and develop industry expertise
Qualified Candidate Requirements
- 5-7 years experience in a professional environment, specifically B2B Software Sales - REQUIRED
- 2-4 years experience as a Sales Trainer in a high-growth environment - REQUIRED
- Familiarity with Amazon/Walmart/eCommerce marketplaces or Search/Display Advertising - REQUIRED
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, that translate across teaching and education for your new hires
- Ability to think outside the box to innovate and build new and efficient internal processes
- An organized and disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting, willing to navigate a fast-paced environment and industry
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce and other sales tools
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. Were building an operating system to strengthen every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best-in-class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, Tel Aviv, Israel, and Hong Kong, China.