About the Job
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join the Sales Operations team an exciting opportunity to harness a great tech stack to create efficiencies and drive growth across a busy sales team! The Specialist is responsible for administering the HubSpot CRM system as well as additional sales platforms like ZoomInfo, Triblio, Sales Navigator, Alyce, Vidyard and Gong. This person will provide user support and problem resolution for 30+ CRM users, and will be responsible for various implementation processes, such as data import/export/updates, data migration, system customization, implementation of workflow and validation rules, and reports and dashboard creation. The Specialist will work cross-functionally to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and will play a key role in ensuring adoption of the platforms.
You are logical, detail-oriented and curious, always seeking out ways to improve and grow. You love data and applying technology to solve business challenges. Youre a problem solver with a bias toward action unafraid of coming up with creative solutions. You have an analytical mind, a collaborative nature and a positive outlook.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to proactively administer our HubSpot CRM instance and other platforms
- Build and maintain custom objects/fields, validation rules, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, chatter groups, lightning flows and email templates to optimize business processes
- Design and refine layouts, reports & dashboards to democratize information and ensure user adoption
- Drive technical design to user requirements without degrading other business processes
- Create and manage user testing
- Manage organization license costs in collaboration with the Sales Operations Director
- Maintain knowledge of latest releases and security concerns and ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable standards
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and best practices and how they can be applied at 3Play
- Be an agent of change - streamline processes, accelerate innovation, and ensure stakeholder delight
- Hubspot CRM certifications + 2-3 years of experience administering CRM to meet business requirements
- Ability to use out-of-the-box HubSpot CRM functionality and HS Sequences, as well as building custom solutions
- Experienced with workflows, playbooks, and custom objects
- Experience conducting gap analyses on existing processes or tools and identifying potential alternatives
- Experience with one or more of ZoomInfo, Triblio, Sales Navigator, Alyce, Vidyard and Gong a plus
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 5,000 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. We prioritize the ability for our employees to do their work quickly and efficiently without getting stuck in office politics and wasteful meetings. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light located in the North End. The work we do is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our companys success.
3Play Media is located in Boston, MA North Washington St on the Green & Orange line and near North Station. We are in the heart of Bostons thriving North End District. We are located near some of the best restaurants and surrounded by Bostons buzzing tech scene.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation, birthday, volunteer days, and sick leave
- Disability and life insurance
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Company sponsored social events
- Snacks and beverages provided