The Associate Sales Support Specialist is responsible for collaborating with partners to help create and process orders when a partner declines to use or is otherwise unable to self-service in Partner Exchange. This encompasses pre-sales opportunity management, Salesforce updates, quote creation and edits, post-sale order processing, and data integrity. The Sales Support Representative adds efficiency to our sales organization by offering partners direct support with their quoting needs without needing to pass off the opportunity to a commissioned sales rep.
A recognized market leader in Communications and Collaboration, LogMeIn has a broad portfolio of products that create simpler, more intelligent ways for people to meet, market and train to deepen relationships and drive better outcomes. These include award winning products such as join.me, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, Grasshopper, and OpenVoice. LogMeIns combined communication and collaboration products support over 20 million users, with over 900 million conferencing minutes a month contributing to over 7 million meetings per month, and over 12 billion voice minutes per year.
- Process incoming order requests from partners, including purchase orders and sales quotes
- Assist with managing Salesforce opportunity inventory
- Communicate daily with partners, Channel managers, and employees
- Act as an internal resource for other employees needing operational guidance for the Channel
- Maintain a high level of product, vendor, and pricing programs to effectively quote solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Bachelors degree or commensurate experience preferred