The Sales Specialist will drive the success of our new Web Security products by working closely with many different areas within Mimecast including sales, marketing, product, channel, and engineering. This is a key role within the go-to-market team here at Mimecast where you will be able to leverage your strong communication and presentation skills, past sales success and love of stakeholder collaboration to take ownership of your success. Primary focus of the role is to get new and emerging products within the Mimecast suite in front of as many customers and prospects as possible. The specialists support both net new and existing Mimecast customer opportunities for the new products.
As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for engaging with the various GTM groups to drive sales and success of new Web Security products.
You should be comfortable with presenting both remote and in person to demonstrate the platform capabilities and discuss the benefits.
You should be someone that is driven by individual success as well as that of the team and product by:
- Demonstrating the platform to both customers, prospects and across the internal sales force.
- Collaborate across the wider business to develop and grow the sales strategy
- Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the external competitive Cyber Resilience Landscape
- Enabling the GTM sales function of the end to end sales process
- Developing creative positioning techniques to leverage the product offerings
- Driving performance against both quarterly and annual targets
- Providing product and field feedback to the Product Management team
- Demonstrable experience within a high performing sales role
- Proven track record of success within a fast-paced and dynamic sales role
- Ability to be agile to meet with the requirements of both customers and prospects (Travel may be required within this role)
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of analyzing customer requirements and provide commercial solutions
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to remain flexible with the evolving product landscape
- Commitment to celebrating both individual and team success
- Strives towards overachievement
- Confidence in tricky conversations and situations
- Experience working cross-functionally with different departments
- Understanding of web security: DNS Filtering, Secure Web Gateways, and CASB
- Ability to discuss technical and business problems to an audience with varying levels of technical understanding
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000or send an email to [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed theirown pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants toindividuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conductedby the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information