AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual performance targets for number of outbound activities, qualified leads passed to Account Executives and pipeline contribution
- Source new business opportunities through targeted prospecting via phone, email, and social media
- Engage prospective clients and partner with Account Executives to close new business
- Work to identify critical business challenges of prospects and customers
- Develop your sales and technical knowledge through training and coaching
- Track sales and client activities in Salesforce.com
- 1 year of related experience
- College degree
- Desire to be coached, trained and mentored towards a successful software sales career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to grow within organization to advanced roles
- Ability to react quickly in sales situations and think on your feet
- Outgoing personality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Desire to work hard and learn
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment. For more on our company culture, perks, and benefits, check out our website: https://www.appneta.com/about/company-culture/.
About AppNetas office locations:
- Boston: Located just steps from South Station in the heart of the Innovation District, AppNetas Boston office is home to our Sales & Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and G&A teams.
- Vancouver: One block from Waterfront Station in the heart of historic Gastown, AppNetas Vancouver office is home to our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.