Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Sales Order Administration Specialist to join our team.
The Sales Order Administration Specialist is responsible for providing pre-sale and post-sale support for the Imprivata Sales Team members with product policies and booking policy knowledge; triage and process sales orders and assist in producing sales quotes to maximize sales rep productivity. This role actively communicates with the Regional Sales Team, Operations & Fulfillment, and Finance Team members to ensure the accurate processing of all thing sales order related. This position reports to Manager, Sales Order Operations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of products and company policies as they apply to orders and convey understanding to the sales team as needed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize duties, and adjust to the changing requirements of the order process with minimal supervision.
- Provides support to sales organization on complex quote configurations and produce quotes for both direct and indirect sales in support of regional sales managers if needed.
- Reviews quotes and verify orders for pricing and policy accuracy and request/produce missing information (including review for completed quote, PO, accurate pricing and maintenance selection, credit check, reseller certificates, reseller agreements, maintenance and more).
- Proactively researches questions and issues related to orders and follows up independently.
- Processes approved customer orders in NetSuite and verifies the fulfillment thereof with consistent accuracy.
- Interacts with Finance, Fulfillment, and Accounts Receivable on sales order related questions.
- Any other Sales Operations related tasks or projects requested by the management
- B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar discipline.
- Work experience of 2-3 years or more years or recent graduate with solid internship experience.
- Sales order processing and/or sales order administration experience in a high-volume, rapid growth environment preferable.
- NetSuite, and Salesforce.com software experience a plus.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Detail-oriented with solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting at all organizational levels.
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative to seek out solutions.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to work as member of a team
- Professional Certifications a plus
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.