Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Sales Operations, Toasts sales engine, is responsible for launching and optimizing the performance of high potential products. As Toast grows to add more products to our suite, the opportunity to support our customers and grow revenue is unparalleled. This sales operations leader will be responsible for building Toasts multi-product sales strategy in order to grow revenue per customer. Ultimately, this leader will determine how to pilot and launch new products, align sales strategies across the new business and up-sell teams, and build strategies to support the sales org as products become more complex. In addition, Sales Operations Manager will lead cross-functional initiatives, present to senior leadership, and build and grow their own data and operations team to drive results.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Build strategy and scale operations to support the pilot and launch of all new products across a large sales org.
- Lead initiatives that include key stakeholders from systems, business intelligence, sales ops, marketing, and customer success in order to drive the sale and adoption of products.
- Evolve the sales motion and ensure that sales velocity remains strong despite increasing complexity of products.
- Create alignment and buy-in across a matrix of divisions and players in order to drive results.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Fluent in building a data strategy. Has necessary skills to use data to make decisions and ability to make decisions with ambiguous information. (Excellent excel skills required).
- Creativity and agility - thrives without structure and likes autonomy.
- Strong project management and organizational skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- 5+ years of experience working in sales operations for a company with a large sales team (100+ sales executives), with a minimum of 1 year leading a team.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- MBA preferred.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.