In this position, you will support sales leadership in driving sales operations excellence for Glance. You’ll be the business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective strategies, methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information, and sales tools including overall ownership of Salesforce.
What You'll Do
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Support the sales team using Salesforce with process improvement, measurement, tracking, and analytics.
- Work with Marketing to identify the success of marketing campaigns and content to increase qualified leads.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing team members to define lead qualification processes, analyze and report on campaign performance and dashboards.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Account Executives to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving.
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting.
- Approve and ensure consistency and accuracy of contracts, master sales agreements, and order forms. Create and manage the process workflow for the execution of these documents.
- Accountable for Glance’s Request For Information software platform. Ensure accuracy of the information within the RFI system and that proposals are completed following the appropriate process.
- Review and approve commission payments.
- Assist with onboarding and training new sales talent on Salesforce.
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a Salesforce subject matter expert with proficiency in creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and ensure execution and business impact.
- Salesforce Administration certification preferred; advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com, Pardot, and marketing strategies required.
- Experience with SaaS and subscription business models.
- Proficient with: Google GSuite, Microsoft Office Suite, Confluence, Jira, Trello.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through execution.
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organizational skills.
- Experience in managing commission plans.
Benefits & Culture
At Glance, we take culture seriously. Each of us strives to deliver results that delight our customers. We're a transparent organization that places a high value on trust, positive intent, and decisiveness. We value and seek diversity and embrace work/life balance for our team. We offer our team an excellent insurance package, 401k plan, and time-off benefits. Our offices remain closed. Team members can choose to work in the office on a limited basis. When opened, we do not require team members to be in the office each day. We have offices in Portsmouth, NH, and Wakefield, MA.