: Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
- Define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase acquisition and activation.
- Modify & help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- Build & Maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Work with Finance, HR, and sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Own Salesforce administration and project prioritization.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers and sales leaders.
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting, and communications to participants to drive success.
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process, requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and Product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software (e.g. InsightSquared).
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce and Sales Productivity tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field.
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology.