Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGuruss Sales Operations organization is actively seeking a Sales Operations Associate to join our team. This position is responsible for supervising and completing internal support requests in a timely manner. The individual in this role is highly motivated by investigating and resolving problems. The ideal candidate will seek to continually improve our procedures, as well as act as a subject matter professional, to provide high quality support to our sales and service organizations.
We are looking for a process-driven individual who operates with autonomy. If you are a customer support professional with excellent organizational skills and experience working with cross-functional teams, join us!
What you'll do:
- Own the sales support queue efficiently and within established service level agreements
- Provide front-line support to Sales and Service by resolving issues to generate and book orders, in addition to a variety of Salesforce tasks including account maintenance and user records
- Maintain data integrity and standardization within Salesforce objects
- Capture and adhere to business policies as they evolve
- Identify roadblocks in sales processes through daily activities and suggest improvements
- Assist with a variety of ad-hoc Sales Operations tasks and projects, including testing of new features and tools
- Act as an internal process expert, educating on procedure as needed
Who you are:
- 1+ year of experience in a customer support role
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience juggling multiple tasks at once
- Flexibility to periodically extend working hours to support the Sales organization
- Proficiency with Salesforce a plus
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.