ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
The Sales Operations Analyst will primarily support general analytics efforts across the ezCater Corporate Solutions program, but will also be part of a larger, decentralized data organization which spans BI, Data Science, Datatech, and Analytics. Reporting into the Director of Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with stakeholders across multiple functions including Executive Leadership, Sales, Marketing, and Product. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working both collaboratively and individually on multiple, high-impact projects that will help shape our growing Corporate Solutions program.
What Youll Do
- Conduct recurring and ad hoc reporting to support the overall Corporate Solutions line of business including but not limited to: building and improving existing lead scoring models, providing insights into customer buying behaviors that inform actions to grow spend and reduce churn, and publish recurring incrementality reports.
- Develop, manage, and improve an end-to-end suite of operational reporting in Tableau including funnel health metrics, customer buying metrics, and sales team performance attainment reporting.
- Partner with FP&A, to develop tracking and identify gaps against existing business plans and forecast models. Provide inputs to FP&A to support future forecasting models and explain performance to plan.
- Work with Data Engineering to prioritize database requirements to facilitate operational reporting as needed.
- Serve as primary owner of Corp Solutions data integrity, working closely with Data Engineering, Operations, and other functions to ensure data accuracy and architectural best practices are upheld.
- Support the monthly commission payout process by managing the calculation and consolidation of monthly commission files.
What You Have
- Have at least 2 years experience working in a sales driven company or directly in a sales organization as an analyst.
- Have 3-5 years experience performing quantitative analysis, ideally with experience in B2B, SaaS, marketplace or e-commerce environments.
- Be able to explain complex analysis to stakeholders at all levels of the organization and translate conclusions into straightforward and actionable business terms.
- Fluency in SQL and Excel modeling required. R, Python, or other statistical programming languages a plus.
- Be able to own and deliver projects/programs both on your own and as a member of a broader team.
- Have at least a BS in a quantitative field of study, or the real-world equivalent.
- Experience with DataRobot or other AutoML tools is preferred.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- A sharp mind, a soft heart and a large funny bone.
Starting Salary Range: $62,000 - $81,000
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.