The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
AspenTech is currently looking for a dynamic and energetic individual as a Sales Operations Analyst focusing on data analysis and Deal Desk operations for the Global Sales Operations group. This position is located in Bedford, MA.
- Align global field sales and sales operations teams with corporate finance, legal, credit, and commercial teams on complex deals and urgent priorities.
- Serve as escalation point for field and in-house sales teams for quote-to-order operations and ensure compliance with sales and business approval policies.
- Provide support to the Sales organization to route requests for information, approvals, authorized signatures for customer required documentation. This includes, but is not limited to price certifications and other customer documents.
- Be the credible and trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on process, pricing, product, and commercial terms for standard and non-standard deals.
- Serve as subject matter expert on SFDC quotes and A&A approval policy/process, providing first line support.
- Maintain Microsoft Teams database for Deal Management team policy documents, process documents and other reference materials.
- Define and implement process improvement projects to deliver further operational efficiencies, including business practices, templates, processes, reference guides.
- Participate in the design/implementation process for system enhancements and complete user acceptance testing.
- Develop and deliver live and recorded training to Sales and Deal Management for systems and processes to ensure full understanding and requirements.
- Deliver periodic reporting and analysis on Sales KPIs around deal execution for Management including the executive scorecard on deal, opportunity, and churn related metrics.
- Develop reporting and business analytics for scheduled and ad-hoc reporting to support the Deal Management team, demonstrating attention to detail, quality, accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Manage delayed renewal opportunity process in Salesforce.
What You'll Need
- 2-5 years of experience within a sales analysis role required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with a Sales CRM system, SalesForce.com preferred
- Organizational skills and change management for working with large quantities of data
- Microsoft Excel expertise required
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and to serve the diverse needs of the global sales operations team
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and adapt to changing business requirements; ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities
- Professional presence and demeanor required
- Strong written and oral communication skills are imperative