Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is looking to hire a motivated and enthusiastic Deal Desk Analyst to join our growing Sales Operations organization in supporting our North America Sales Teams. The Analyst is preferred to be located out of our Burlington, MA office. In this role, the Analyst will gain valuable insight into the inner workings of a fast-paced SaaS company.
Reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations, this cross-functional role will provide high exposure to various departments in the company including Sales, Finance, Marketing, Legal, and Services.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the North America Sales teams on deal structure and pricing.
- Review Sales requests for special pricing, discounting, and/or non-standard terms and conditions.
- Provide day-to-day support East Coast Sales organization by solving issues with order management and navigating internal processes.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure all deals continue to move through the sales process.
- Process bookings using Salesforce CRM tool for all closed sales opportunities, ensuring bookings are in line with the bookings policy.
- Support the operational needs of the East Coast Veracode Sales teams. This support includes, but is not limited to, data validation for newly added accounts, Salesforce reporting and assistance with Legal papers.
- Manage Salesforce data cleanliness on an ongoing basis directly and in concert with Sales.
- Other ad hoc requests as needed.
- Additional hours outside of the standard work hours may be occasionally needed for month/quarter/ year ends
- Strong Organizational mindset and attention to detail.
- A highly responsive and energetic personality with a strong work ethic.
- Solid financial aptitude and Excel proficiency.
- Demonstrate initiative with the proven ability to problem solve.
- Understanding of how sales models & sales processes work.
- Highly adept at cross-functional team collaboration.
- Must show concern for all aspects of the job, accurately check and report on processes and tasks.
- Exceptionally polished communication skillsboth verbal and written. Must be able to communicate decisively with conviction and hold firm on key positions despite pressure to the contrary.
- Ability to work independently but maintain larger team goals and initiatives.
- Strong career motivation with an interest in growing with the company.
- 1-2 years Sales Operations business experience
- Competency with Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Familiarity with CPQ or similar quoting tools.
- Understanding of SaaS business model.
- High tech industry experience; ideally working for a software company or SaaS provider.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.