At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Sakes Operations Administrator role you will be responsible for supporting review, classification, storage, and reporting of customer and vendor contracts, which will include helping to implement company policy on contractual terms, implementing strategy in contract management, and assisting with contract compliance investigations.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Work with ZoomInfo Account Management and Sales Operations teams to understand standard contractual provisions
- Review standard contract provisions and make recommendations
- Interface with business units regarding routine contract negotiations
- Process and organize contracts
- Assist business units and attorneys in fact-gathering relating to contract compliance
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or 1+ years experience in a fast-paced organization
- Experience reviewing and/or negotiating commercial contracts
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience with contract management software a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Technology savvy
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.