Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of your data to empower bold, confident action. With unrivaled scale to collect all of your data without compromise, speed to give you immediate access and answers, and clarity to focus on the signals that matter most, Devo is your ally in protecting your organization today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, TCV, General Atlantic, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kibo Ventures and Eurazeo. Learn more at www.devo.com.
Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®.
Devo is searching for an analytically minded collaborator to join our team as Sales Operations Administrator to support existing revenue operations initiatives and help drive efficiency within the customer-facing aspects of our business. We are looking for a driven individual with the ability to focus on multiple tasks at hand, who will play a key role in supporting our global growth.
This role will expose you to all levels of the organization from executive leadership to our cross-functional teams. If you have been a part of a team responsible for executing on meaningful processes and tools that have supported explosive revenue growth, this is a role for you. Your experience should include reporting and analysis, managing sales tech stack, and executing on processes in a company that has and will continue to experience hyper- growth.
What you’ll do:
- Sales Process & Methodology: ensure adoption to sales methodologies, cross-functional processes, and provide data-driven recommendations to maximize sales efficiency.
- Sales Systems & Reporting: ensure the effective administration of Salesforce.com and supporting sales tech stack to support clarity and accountability of sales activity and progress.
- Actively assist in driving process improvement programs cross functionally using business metrics and insights.
- Maintain dashboards in various tools that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated ability to execute on new sales processes, procedures, and policies
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com and various sales and marketing tools ie. Clari, Gong, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn SalesNavigator
- Ability to design meaningful reports and effectively communicate metrics to internal stakeholders
- Understanding of contracts and quoting procedures related to processing of orders and revenue recognition.
- Understanding of compensation and quota planning processes.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Strong technical, research, problem-solving, and collaboration skills.
- Adaptation to change management in a fast-paced environment and able to work on ad-hoc projects when called upon.
- 3+ years of experience working in sales, business or marketing operations.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Adaptable to our rapid global growth.
- SaaS experience required; start-up experience preferred.
- Cybersecurity industry experience preferred.
This role will have a general pay range of $80,000.00 to $100,000.00. The provided base salary range is what we expect to pay a substantially qualified candidate, with final offer being based on the candidate’s relevant experience and skills, as well as location and other factors. Total compensation for the role will include base salary, as well as a bonus or commission target and an equity grant applicable to the level of the role.
Why work at Devo?
- You’ll join a Great Place to Work® certified company where we value our people and provide the tremendous opportunities that come with a hyper-growth organization.
- Be part of an international company with a strong team culture that celebrates success. Share our core values: Be bold - Be Inventive - Be humble - Be an ally.
- A flexible work environment that lets you work in the way that works best for you — in office, fully remote, or hybrid.
- Work in an environment that will challenge you and enable you to grow as a professional with training and professional development to help you reach your goals.
- Comprehensive Benefits including Healthcare 401K, Employee Stock Option plan, Employee referral program, and so much more!
“Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone.” -Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO.
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.