Who is Fi?
Fi is rethinking the relationship between dogs and humans.
We build products for your dog to live their best life. We are full of experienced, passionate people that have built and shipped outstanding products for Nest, Square, Google and Uber who all care about their dogs. Together, we're bringing a digital revolution to the dog space.
Today's collars and leashes are relics from the past; nothing has changed since the 80's. We're using technology to improve the dog space and affect the lives of the 100 million dogs living in the US for the better. The hardest part about being a dog owner is they can't tell you when something is wrong. Fi aims to change that; even by knowing what their 'normal' day of activity is, we're already learning so much more about our dogs than we ever could before. And we're not stopping there. We're looking for people to join us who love a good challengeand of course, dogs. We set the bar high at Fi. In our world, "impossible" means "let me find a way".
We are looking for people to join us who enjoy hard challenges and love what they do. We set the bar high - in our world, "impossible" means "let me find a way."
If you feel like you belong, keep reading!
Fi is looking for an organized and eager sales and marketing associate to drive the growth of multiple strategic sales channels. This role touches all aspects of Fis business from sales and marketing, to product development, account management, and more. Youll also have the opportunity to work with Fis give-back side of the business, and of course lots of cute dogs.
- Building and maintaining of a list of current and potential channel partners
- Arranging and taking calls and meetings with clients to discuss Fis product offerings
- Managing partner accounts via email communication for support and growth purposes
- Collaborating with our customer support team, as well as other departments, to solve customer and product challenges
- Owning the growth and success of your channel with dynamic product and customer experience-driven thinking
- The ideal candidate is an outgoing self-starter who doesnt get discouraged with complex issues that require creative and flexible solutions.
- 0-2 years experience in sales or marketing
- Experience using a CRM to manage a pipeline and communicate with clients throughout all stages of the customer journey, including outbound prospecting
- Ability to build outstanding customer relationships
- Clear and confident communication skills both verbally and in-writing with a high attention to detail
- Desire to own your own channel that plays a crucial role in the success of Fis business
- Self-motivated and passionate about sales, marketing, technology, and dogs!
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited Vacation
- Commuter Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Team Lunches
- Perkspot Discounts
- $2,000 / month donated to dog-related charities (it's our #Barkback program)
Fi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Fi makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and our needs at the time.