At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is looking for multiple, experienced Sales Managers to drive sales for our cloud-based products and solutions to the life sciences industry. Our North America teams have openings across our Commercial and R&D teams.
As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Account Executives responsible for selling Veeva solutions. You will be part of a dynamic and growing team focused on driving excellence across the life sciences industry. The Sales Manager is a critical position responsible for hiring, managing, and mentoring a team of AEs that call upon hundreds of existing, prospective, emerging, and mid-sized pharmaceutical and biotech companies across North America. Creativity, energy, and the ability to hire, manage and support a diverse team is critical to your success.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Hire and manage a team of A-players to create and drive business into new and existing accounts
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets set for the team
- Provide strategic guidance related to key opportunities and complete sales cycles
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C-level executives
- Accurate sales forecast and pipeline management
- Review and approve pricing and proposals
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes pertaining to opportunities via Veevas CRM
- Be willing to travel 50%+
- 3 5 years managing teams selling enterprise software and related services into emerging and mid-sized life science organizations
- Understanding of SaaS and Clinical Data Management people, processes and technology
- Understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and associated strategies and tactics
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- Willing to travel as required
Nice to Have
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Effective time management & multi-tasking skills
- History of leadership roles, professional or nonprofessional
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From