Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Manager to help us grow QuickVault, a new, highly scalable, cloud-quality application that significantly impacts how small MedTech and emerging biotechnology companies bring products to market faster. The Sales Manager will be responsible for planning and managing the pipeline to meet the annual sales goals and achieve the long-range growth target for QuickVault. This role will assist the inside sales team members with generating opportunities, winning new business, and managing strategic relationships with small MedTech and emerging biotechs. You will also be responsible for hiring a new inside sales team to build a strong sales organization that will sustain the growth of the business.
What You'll Do
- Manage and grow the QuickVault sales organization to become an industry-leading organization recognized as a must-buy solution for start-ups and small preclinical companies
- Achieve team quarterly and annual sales goals
- Understand and assist in improving the velocity of the sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Understand Veeva products and work with internal colleagues to build a sales strategy
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers in addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- 4+ years combined experience in SaaS sales
- Experience in MedTech or Quality technologies and processes
- Have an ownership mindset and take initiative
- Can work both independently and in teams. Prioritizes time well
- Very comfortable in Excel, Powerpoint, and G Suite. Working knowledge of SFDC or other CRM tools
- Passion and demonstrated results to develop early career talent in sales
- Proven track record of cultivating relationships across multiple business functions
- Ability to articulate value propositions to customers
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.