Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Sales Manager, FairWarning Solutions to join our team in the Central US/Eastern Canada region.
The FairWarning Sales Manager will be aligned to geographic region(s) and aligned with the regions RSM’s and Inside Sales ISR’s. The FairWarning Sales Manager will responsible for the proactive and reactive pre sales (Hunting) and post sales (Nurturing) support of our customers and prospects mobile business requirements. This role will team with the field based regional sales manager (RSM) and will also support customer transactions in our names accounts when needed. In addition to identifying and processing add-on transactions, the FairWarning Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying Sales Accepted leads within their assigned RSM’s account base and working / qualifying sales qualified leads in conjunction with the RSM. The FairWarning Sales Manager must be motivated to learn in a very fast paced environment. This is accomplished through partnering with sales representatives and marketing to generate demand and determine customer needs. Activities include assigned account mobile opportunity identification discussions, discovery and related sales activities, inbound lead qualification and executing add-on and upgrade transactions. The FairWarning Sales Manager will be instrumental in driving Imprivata’s Privacy Monitoring revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualify inbound leads sent to the FairWarning Sales Manager for engagement, including 1st meeting discussions, on-line and phone discussions in addition with established criteria for existing and defined assigned accounts.
- Conduct outbound calling at the direction of RSM’s towards defined assigned RSM’s accounts, to identify new, add-on and expansion opportunities.
- Manage alongside of RSM the full sales cycle for add-on transactions including qualification, opportunity creation in SFDC, Quote creation, pipeline management and order fulfillment at the request of the RSM.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company's CRM (SFDC) including contact records management and activity recording.
- Act as the “front line”- knowledge and communication specialist in mobile solutions of all Imprivata sponsored events, promotions and external communications. Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Utilizing SFDC, maintain level of metrics to meet activity goals (call volume, email campaigns, product, etc.)
- Handle leads delivered to FairWarning Sales Manager in a timely manner within SLA commitments
- Identify expansion opportunities within defined assigned accounts and pass SQL to ISR or RSM.
- Team with RSM to assist in processing add-on transactions in RSM named accounts as needed.
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Two to five years of B2B prospecting/ closing experience preferably within privacy monitory and drug diversion market. Healthcare privacy monitoring experience preferred.
- Understanding of Mobile industry, MDM and multiple OS platform comparisons
- Ability to work in a team selling model and understanding of salesforce for forecasting and salesplaybook
- Strong time management, organization and decision-making skills are critical Flexibility, adaptability and self- motivation are essential – a whatever–it-takes mentality is required
- Able to align client mobile and project requirements to prepare for discovery and qualification meetings
- Ability to map and strategize mobile solution and client needs with overall customer objectives
- Experience working in a co-selling model with mobility partners
- Understand the complex selling cycle and apply to sales playbook and process
- Discipline to maintain significant opportunity and transaction volume
- Experience with SFDC preferred
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.