Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is opening a west coast office and we are incredibly excited to be building out our sales presence to better reach and serve our customers across the US! We are looking for our first west coast sales leader to spearhead this initiative and help grow our Los Angeles office alongside our already fast growing organization. You will be integral to our expansion efforts by building out the team and hiring exceptional Account Executive talent. You will be responsible for creating consistency across processes and systems with our HQ team while being at the center of creating team camaraderie. This role will allow you to make a large stamp on Reonomy and its future success in market penetration and brand recognition, ultimately changing the landscape of commercial real estate!
- Scale and grow the west coast Account Executive team
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and metrics
- Create, implement, and monitor best practices to maintain a highly efficient sales organization
- Connect processes and systems to HQ flows to ensure data capture and level of customer service is upheld
- Work with department leaders and the Executive team to define optimal sales strategies and execute on these strategies
- Actively track and report on rep productivity via sales enablement tools (SFDC, Outreach, etc)
- Conduct weekly meetings to ensure continued training, learning, and development with your team members
- Provide in real time training to effectively coach and mentor your team on a daily basis
- 2+ years of sales management experience in a inside sales SaaS environment
- 5-7+ years of proven track record of success in inside sales (SaaS sales exp. preferred)
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with a "get it done" attitude
- Proficiency with various sales tools (Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, etc.)
- Polished professional who leads by example
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
More Jobs From