All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform that was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
Our culture is built around values including Supportive, Driven, Insight, and Authentic. We work day in and day out to build a successful business and share in the rewards and upside which that brings. We’re transparent to a fault and excited about building a great team.
About the role:
Sales Engineers are the technical voices of mabl's Sales team. We help guide prospective users through their first experiences using the product, support them as they implement their test cases, and address any technical challenges they may face. We're product advocates and user advocates. Some experience in software testing can be helpful, but being a "people person" and a strong technical aptitude will take you far.
What you’ll do:
- Become a mabl product expert
- Function as a technical point of contact during the sales process
- Resolve technical blockers during sales engagements
- Incorporate feedback from users back into mabl product roadmap
- Educate users on advanced use of the mabl product via remote and on-site trainings
- Represent mabl at various trade shows, meetups, and other events from time to time
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in technology-focused roles
- Familiarity with CSS/XPath queries
- Exposure to front-end test automation and/or CI/CD tools is a plus
- Passionate about working at a growing startup and learning new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to successfully interact with clients and stakeholders across organizations
We’re looking for someone located in Boston, but we're open to remote candidates for this role with a strong preference for those in the Eastern time zone.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat! Please reach out to [email protected].
mabl offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and a generous time-off policy.
More Jobs From