Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is used by financial institutions to design, build and run sophisticated conversational AI-powered digital assistants in retail, business and private banking. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From personal financial well-being to the complex interactions in corporate banking and wealth management, financial institutions deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand and service their customers.
The worlds leading and most innovative financial institutions use KAI, including J.P. Morgan, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, Liv. Bank, Absa, Nedbank, Standard Bank and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
We expect you to be a technical thought leader and a partner to our Sales and Business Development executives. Youll drive all the technical activities that will be needed throughout the sales cycle, from qualification and initial demonstration through business case construction and technical due diligence. Youll build highly engaging demos and lead in scoping pilots and accelerated production deployments of KAI, our conversational AI platform. Youll often find yourself at the whiteboard, walking clients and partners through our technology, our differentiators, and our proof points. Youll work with the field organization on building ROI models that define the business value from our solution. By joining Kasisto, youll get to work with a top-flight team at an amazing startup in the burgeoning field of conversational AI and youll get to work closely with the most innovative banking customers in the world.
What you will be doing
- Work with sales and business development to demonstrate conversational banking solutions
- Scope and build custom demos for customers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from Product, Solutions and Engineering to support client engagements
- Help win RFPs and other proposals to clients
- Assist our strategic partners in selling and supporting our solutions
What you need for this position
Were looking for someone who has basic technical knowledge, is creative, self-motivated, highly curious, a great communicator, and is naturally able to lead. Were interested in someone who has some experience with selling enterprise software to major global banks, and who can juggle a lot of activities.
Qualifications will include
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
- 3+ years of similar experience in pre-sales and/or post-sales engineering within an enterprise AI technology company, preferably in a rapid growth environment of a start-up
- Understanding of, or experience with, financial services in retail /institutional banking or wealth management
- Willing to travel domestically and globally to support sales activities (when safe to do so!)
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Java, SQL, and python is a good to have
- Demonstrable ability to create and give amazing presentations and demos
- Excellent communicator who has experience presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning or Data visualization a plus
Location New York City, Flatiron District, or Remote
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.