JRNI delivers the industry’s leading enterprise SaaS scheduling and queuing platform designed to optimize the customer journey through powerful personalized experiences both in-person and virtually. JRNI’s platform dramatically increases customer conversions, satisfaction, and loyalty while expanding interactions and managing staffing efficiency and profitability. JRNI’s offerings are used by some of the world’s largest retailers and financial institutions including HSBC, USBank, Levi’s, Lego, and Urban Outfitters.
It’s an exciting time to join us. We are in a steady state of growth, supporting household brands globally with our enterprise solutions. We are looking for talented, driven people to join us!
About the role
As we scale and grow, we’re looking for a Sales Engineer to support our Sales team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with prospects, clients and partners, while acting as the “voice of the customer” throughout the sales process and working collaboratively with our product and customer success teams.
- Work closely with Sales on customer discovery meetings, presentations, demos, and proposals to win new customers and expand use cases in existing accounts
- Engage with prospects during the sales process to guide them to the optimal business solution and document the full business impact
- Work closely with Professional Services to scope incoming customer requirements, define the parameters of a successful implementation, and handoff
- Build and deliver customized product demos to prospects and existing clients
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services on best practices to deliver a successful implementation and expand to new use cases
You are a strong communicator, with experience presenting to both technical and business audiences in large enterprises. You would enjoy guiding and advising potential clients on how to best leverage our solutions to drive more revenue, strengthen their competitive position and save money. You are self-motivated, willing to offer creative ideas, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Your experience includes:
- Identifying business needs and then presenting and demonstrating how a software solution can help
- Technical discovery of customer requirements/customer use cases and proposing a solution to each use case
- Working in a team environment that is collaborative, fast-paced, and focused on customer success
- Inquisitive nature with a willingness to take ownership and responsibility of multiple tasks
- Experience in a similar technical solutions role, delivering a SaaS product
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Our strong, values-driven culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401K plan, social events, generous time-off policy, personal learning days, and lots more! If you’d like to help us drive this even further, then please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer - We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give you a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.