We are seeking a tech-savvy, energetic, motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for making customers successful. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle by determining customers' requirements and addressing technical challenges to ensure a smooth and efficient implementation process. You must have proven sales skills coupled with technical expertise and the ability to work well within a team and independently.
What You’ll Do
- Actively drive the technical sales evaluation and support process for prospects and partners.
Provide internal and external assistance during the Sales process.
- Gather and assess the client’s technical specifications and requirements.
- Provide assistance in the development of client relationships.
- Address client’s questions in a comprehensive manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage the RFP and Information Security vetting process, when required.
- Manage and deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments.
- Partner with the Project Management team to build Statements of Work and Implementation plans.
- Develop and deliver proof of concepts and pilots.
- Provide consistent and effective communication, both internally and externally.
- Maintain and enhance our demo environments.
What You’ll Need
College degree and 8+ years of professional experience preferred in a Sales Engineering, Pre-sales, or Technical client-facing role
- Demonstrable proficiency of the following is required:
- How the internet works (TCP, DNS, proxies, firewalls, CDNs, etc.)
- Salesforce.com administrative setup(install and configure packages), expert Salesforce.com skills a plus (Apex coding, SOQL, SFDC Architecture, etc.)
- Security and privacy compliance (ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Cloud hosting architecture (AWS AZs, load balancing, DR, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate both technical and non-technical topics to individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong sales instinct and enjoys speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle.
- Experience within the Call Center and/or Salesforce.com CRM industry is preferred.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of sales achievement, technical competence, and delivering customer satisfaction.
- Great team player and collaborator.
- Exceptionally strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience building technical Proof of Concepts.
- Flexibility to travel ~25%.
Benefits & Culture
At Glance, we take culture seriously. Each of us strives to deliver results that delight our customers. We're a transparent organization that places a high value on trust, positive intent, and decisiveness. We value and seek diversity and embrace work/life balance for our team. We offer our team an excellent insurance package, 401k plan, and time-off benefits. Our offices remain closed. Team members can choose to work in the office on a limited basis. When opened, we do not require team members to be in the office each day. We have offices in Portsmouth, NH, and Wakefield, MA.