Examity is a world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, universities, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support hundreds of clients, and proctor millions of exams a year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we're able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
Reporting to the VP of Professional Services, the Sales Engineer will assist the business development teams in a pre-sale’s role, helping to manage and close new business and expansion opportunities. In addition, this role will partner with the engineering team to convey requirements and technical options for clients and partners. Finally, the Sales Engineer will assist in educating Examity employees, partners, and new product users on our solution.
· Administer pre-sales support for new and existing clients.
· Work with sales and marketing to respond to technical RFI/RFP questions.
· Aid in the creation of product training and documentation materials.
· Contribute to the design of a cutting-edge EdTech solution.
· Articulate and demonstrate our learning validation and online proctoring solution, influence customer’s technical requirements, and position products relative to the competition.
· Provide the implementation team with all necessary documentation for the successful completion of the project (including solution configurations and diagrams).
· Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications.
· Preferred Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent four-year college technical degree.
· 2+ years of presales experience.
· Ability to travel, as needed, to industry events, prospect and partner sites.
· Proven track record of selling, building, and/or deploying technology solutions.
· Outstanding follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and technical support skills.
· Experience designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
· Working knowledge of vendor products and technologies in the education industry is preferred.
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
· Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.