As the B2B category leader, Agero works with the most well-known automotive and insurance brands to transform the entire driving and vehicle ownership experience with next generation services and technology: from roadside assistance to accident management, connected vehicle to consumer affairs, and more.
Our automotive clients represent more than 2 in 3 passenger vehicles sold in the U.S., and two-thirds of insurance companies are served by Agero. We handle over 12 million vehicle disablement events annually, serving 115 million drivers across the U.S.
Its not just a job, its a mission to make driving safer, smarter and more enjoyable for everyone.
Ageros Sales Engineer will partner with Sales, Product, Operations, Business Development and other critical organizations to accelerate opportunities, effectively shape and evangelize solutions and capabilities, and drive profitable wins. The Sales Engineer will help LoB owners define and guide sales process, provide strategic support across new deals, and contribute to developing strategy for emerging markets within the organization. The Sales Engineer takes an active role in team leadership and processes.
- Inquisitive & Curious
- Listening Skills / Emotional Intelligence
- Fast & Flexible
- Results Oriented
- Collaborative / Team Player
- Executive Presence
- Interdisciplinary Learner
- Support sales with selling profitable and configurable solutions that scale with our platform
- Accelerate migrations and new sales opportunities through rigorous and meticulous requirements gathering
- Lead successful client evaluations
- Identify and address technical issues to deliver client satisfaction throughout all stages of the sales process
- Provide product and engineering team valuable insight into client use cases
- Help create and implement training plans for new team members
- Identify areas for improvement to create frameworks for repeatable success
- Provide forward-thinking industry insights to help identify trends of the industry
- Evaluate, and implement new software and/or better practices and procedures
- Continual investment and maintained expertise and currency in platform capabilities, limitations, features, roadmaps, and reference implementations
- Leads discovery workshop sessions to gather client requirements and critical business challenges including documenting current state and future state needs and Recommendations
- Shapes and evangelizes solution vision based on current features, stated platform roadmaps, and organizational competencies and capabilities that addresss clients business and technical outcomes
- Act as a technical point of contact, internally and externally, for software evaluations in a client-facing role
- Act as a strategic business partner helping the sales team position offerings
- Skillfully address objections/concerns
- Manage documented handover to the Client Implementation Team later in the sales cycle
- Deliver high-level scope reviews
- Being an internal and external product genius who can demonstrate the capabilities of the platform to the fullest extent
- Help ensure team success through active leadership/mentorship
- Provide guidance in shaping new deals and business offerings
- Ownership of projects such as RFP process and Discovery scoping documentation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
EDUCATION: B.S. in Product, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
EXPERIENCE: 2 + years of experience in technical sales
SKILLS: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Works in a fast-paced environment, builds strong partnerships. Can work cross functionally and be a champion of the experience.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Communicates with clients, service providers, and team members. Effectively teams with peers, supervisors, and senior management to achieve corporate and client goals.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Willing to travel frequently
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.