Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Sales Enablement Manager will use their expertise to develop and execute a Sales Enablement plan that will set up our Sales teams for success while putting rigor and structure in place. This is a hands-on role in working with both leadership and our sellers. Additionally, this person will work with multiple internal stakeholders including Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Corporate Training, Human Resources and Growth Operations Leadership.
- Program Management: Develop and manage ongoing Enablement programs including but not limited to new hire onboarding, technologies and tools, sales skills, product enablement, and certifications. Ability to prioritize, scope, plan and execute to move multiple programs forward in a fast-paced environment.
- GTM Motion Excellence: Ensure that sales teams have the content and tools to support conversations throughout the sales process. Examples: Drive the rollout of a refined sales stage process and the related pipeline management and forecasting approach.
- Sales Methodology: Enabling reps to consistently articulate our value to customers through our preferred sales methodology training. Conducting, participating and reinforcing our methodology throughout the development of our programs.
- Product Enablement: In coordination with Product Marketing, equip reps to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases, competitive intelligence, industry studies and how they connect to the buyer journey.
- Instructional Design: Working knowledge of how sellers communicate, learn, and perform; translates performance needs into enablement solutions that measurably impact the short-term goal attainment of the organization.
- Success Tracking: Establish and create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of enablement initiatives.
- Onboarding: In coordination with the Onboarding Program Manager ensure new reps deliver value as quickly as possible. Examples: Refining and managing role-specific onboarding curriculum.
- Collaboration: Effectively collaborate with other Enablement team members in the execution of Enablement initiatives and overall improvement of programs.
- Meetings: Assist with the coordination and development of annual enablement events like Sales Kick-Off (SKO) and Mid-Year Meeting.
- 5+ Years training, development, and enablement experience
- 3+ Year in Healthcare (Health System, Health Plan, or Healthcare IT)
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or learning development
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, and/or sales leadership
- Previous experience in sales methodology training
- Previous experience with an Enablement Platform (ie. Highspot, Saleshood, MindTickle, ect)
- Proven track record of delivering learning programs to improve performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious, detail-oriented, self-aware, goal-oriented
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- Able to respond/adjust to rapidly growing organization and evolving industry
- Thrives in goal-driven, fast-paced environment
- Preferred skills:
- Salesforce CRM
- Sales tools like Gainsight, Outreach.io, Gong.io, Drift, Marketo
- Contact databases such as Definitive, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Zoominfo
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Working at AmWell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. To make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce, and our community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration, and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources, and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans