Sales Enablement Manager, SDR
The Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for the creation and coordination of training and enablement programs for the sales development team (SDRs) at ZoomInfo. We are looking for engaging personalities who can connect with our team members, igniting excitement about their learning journey with a high level of creativity and imagination. We welcome team-oriented candidates who are confident in their ability to develop personalized, scalable learning experiences that drive overall growth and customer success.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- With the entire sales enablement team, assist in building a world-class training and enablement strategy, including developing and measuring training programs rooted in a competency-based learning model.
- Facilitate ongoing training sessions for SDRs, tracking measurable outcomes such as attendance, satisfaction, content knowledge and comprehension. Develop and execute on plan to ramp SDRs more quickly with the goal of moving them into quota carrying positions within 6 months.
- Organize and present training and role play events with sales leadership to support increased SDR skill proficiency and confidence.
- Leveraging core competencies, create relevant correlations between training and key performance indicators such as dials, meetings booked, and inbound/outbound prospecting.
- With stakeholders, analyze team training needs to develop specialized content. Develop and deliver an engaging learning experience using a variety of mediums, including classroom training, online/on-demand tutorials and certifications, and videos.
- Build out sophisticated pathways of learning within internal sales enablement platform. In addition, co-manage the content repository and ensure all information is updated and readily accessible to sales team.
- Prepare ongoing reports and dashboards linking sales enablement efforts with ramp time, satisfaction, content knowledge and comprehension, meetings booked, win rates, and average sales price.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Education, or related field.
- 2+ years professional experience in sales or sales development. Preference given to candidates with experience in training and/or enablement focused on sales.
- Excellent knowledge of sales technologies, processes, and best practices. Preference given to candidates with knowledge/previous experience with Salesforce and Showpad.
- Excellent knowledge of training best practices and experience delivering training through a variety of delivery methods (online, in-person, etc.)
- High adaptability in flexibility, including the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, quick deadlines, and constant change.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating multiple activities and programs within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency using the Google suite of products.