Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises, including over halfof the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Please note this is an individual contributor role.As a Sales Enablement Manager, youll work closely with our sales and enablement leaders to deliver strong outcomes for North America field-based Enterprise Account Executives & Regional Directors. You will design and deliver a broad range of strategic sales training programs; the objectives being to reduce ramp time, increase consistency of overachieving sales quota and expand our reach across the vast addressable market.
Youll be a hands-on, senior individual contributor, who thrives on working directly with experienced Enterprise Sellers and Sales Managers, whether that be by delivering classroom/virtual training, facilitating workshops or providing 1:1 coaching. More than just a delivery role, you will also be strong at program design and program management and be proactive in identifying opportunities to improve sales performance.
What You'll be Doing....
- Partnering with Sales Managers across all regions in NORAM to identify knowledge and performance gaps across teams.
- Delivering group training, facilitating workshops and providing 1:1 coaching
- Designing learning programs to drive skill development with tenured and new employees.
- Developing, executing and managing projects, programs and initiatives that support our enterprise sales strategies.
- Working closely with our Global Enablement team to input into globally-led initiatives, to ensure their successful execution in the NORAM region.
- Empowering front-line managers with coaching and best practices to strengthen their teams
- Coordinating and facilitating training run by others (external vendors, internal colleagues).
- Driving measurement of the effectiveness of our programs. This will include measuring individual participation in training programs as well as proficiency of skills obtained through the training.
Who you are....
- Experienced and credible.You will be working with our most experienced sellers and leaders, and therefore need to have a strong understanding of the enterprise sales cycle. Experience and success in a Sales Enablement/Learning & Development role is required (experience in L&D methods and techniques which focus on how people learnand delivering workshops which drive a persons behavior) & ideally you will have sales experience in an Enterprise level sales/sales leadership role.
- A strong communicator and presenter.Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. You love designing and delivering learning programs and interacting with sales teams and sales leaders.
- Exceptionally organized.You have strong coordination, planning and project/program management skills.
- Energetic and creative. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and like to come up with new and interesting ways of doing things.
- A team player.Working effectively across internal functional teams.
- Accountable.Demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish,takingresponsibility for the success or failure of projects.
- A go-getter.Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
What Dynatrace offers you....
- A hyper growth organization where you are part of the innovation not just the execution. Fast paced and fun, our culture is guided by these core values:
- Teamwork- We strive to be helpful, respectful, and candid with all of our teammates. We focus on finding solutions that support not only our individual work, but for the team around us.
- Innovation- A radically different product requires a radically different mindset. So, we constantly challenge the status quo and our own assumptions to find new horizons and disrupt the competition.
- Walk the talk- We deliver what we promise to our peers and to the market creating solutions that simply work; that are easy, robust, and valuable.
- Customer-first- We try to understand the why before we try to find the way. We listen, collaborate, and attempt to resolve any issues that our clients may have, and strive to WOW them with our expertise and compassionate approach.
- Integrity- We respect and value differences. Were kind and professional to all, but dont hesitate to challenge opinions and ideas. Above all, were honest with ourselves, our team, and our customers.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact[email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees, contractors or guests entering a US office or event to register with the CLEAR app with their vaccination information or self-certify that they have tested negative for Covid-19 within 48 hours prior to arrival.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.