At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Sales Enablement Analyst
Wasabi Technologies, Inc. is seeking a dynamic, energetic, and seasoned Sales Enablement team member. This position is ideal for a candidate who loves working with people, training, presenting, and is looking to work in a fast-paced environment with a company experiencing dynamic growth. The candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, love teaching and capable of taking on increasing responsibility as the Company continues to grow. This role will report to the Senior Director of Finance Operations.
- Design, develop, deliver training programs for the worldwide sales organization including new hire onboarding, continuous training, skills workshops, application of new product enhancements and career development.
- Create and manage calendar of training for sales team including new hire onboarding, weekly training sessions (technical) and how to use Wasabi Business Systems, tools and Business Processes with a focus on improving usage, prospecting and forecasting.
- Act as liaison between Sales and SFDC Administration to provide new feature requests and train on new processes.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to identify and plan for current/future training.
- Assist in planning sales Quarterly Business Reviews and Annual Sales Kickoff.
- Manage repository of tools, documentation and training materials for the sales organization.
- Coordinate/Manage "Selling Workshops" between Wasabi Sales and TAP partners.
- Become a subject matter expert in all things Wasabi.
- Engage a team in a high growth, fast paced environment.
- 3-5 years of successful tenure in a sales enablement role or in a training capacity
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Extremely organized, excellent presentation skills
- Experience with training specifically Salesforce.com and CPQ
- Working knowledge of SaaS Sales, Inside Sales and the Channel business
- Familiarity with 3rd party training tools to accelerate remote onboarding
- Attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and collaborate closely with the Inside Sales team.
- High energy and positive attitude